Toll Free No. :1800-11-2000
ABOUT SKY CAR
The SKYCAR is an un-pressurised twin engine aircraft with retractable landing gear.
- - Its large cabin is able to receive up to 5 peoples
including a minimum crew of 1.
- - Due to cabin design the interior arrangement may be changed very easily from air-taxi to cargo version and
include several intermediate configurations.
- - Access to cabin is via two large crew doors located on both side of fuselage.
- - The rear part of the fuselage includes two tail booms
on which two vertical fins are located, between whose a large bonnet allows a very easily luggage storage.
- - Pusher Engine. Coupled with a 3 blades composite propeller, lead to and increase in reliability and performances.
- - Wide Fuselage. Increased passenger comfort, larger cabin and baggage compartment. Rear bonnet facilitate ground loading and allows flight unloading.
- - Full glass cockpit. Ergonomic internal layout, designed for easy operation and reduced pilot workload, increases the pilot awareness in all operational situation.
- - Engine:
Manufacturer: Lycoming Model: IO-360-C1E6
Horsepower: 200 X 2 Number of Cylinders: 4
- - System:
Cable free primary flight control
Electrical secondary flight controls (trim/tab/flap)
Retractable landing Gear
Triple reundant electrical system
- Basic Configuration
- Minimum Crew: 1 Pilot
- - Wide Fuselage: 4
- - Max Baggage Capacity: 320 Kg
- Special Mission Configuration
- - Search and Rescue: Passenger Transport
- - Medical Evacuation Economic Exclusive Zone
Quasar Airlines Pvt.. Ltd.
Tel. No : +91-11-25704763,65596395
Address :Office no.5&6 DDA MARKET,
NARIANA ROAD, (opp janki dass hospital)